Maid In Orange pledges to donate 10% of proceeds to CHOC's Child Life Department
POLICIES OF MAID IN ORANGE
These policies are in place to help us deliver exceptional service to ALL of our clients every visit. Please read through them.
● Phone/Office hours - We are available by phone Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm; if we do not answer leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. You may text us or email us at any time.
● Cleaning Hours - We are available for cleaning Monday – Friday between 9:00 – 5:00pm, with our last clean of the day scheduled no later than 5:00pm.
● Holidays - We observe New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
● Service reliability is extremely important. We will turn down business to not disrupt your regularly scheduled cleaning. Please show the same respect. We request that you give us a minimum of 48 hours advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason. Our business number, 949-630-1997, is available to you at all times. Failure to provide adequate notice could result in a $25 late cancellation fee. We understand that circumstances arise that require a cancellation, but if a client has excessive cancellations we reserve the right to canceling all future cleanings.
● Access to your home - We will make every effort to arrive to your house in a timely manner. Because of possible cancellations or prior cleans running longer than expected, we cannot guarantee a specific time. Our teams require timely access to your home to perform their job. We believe the best way to serve you is for you to issue us a house key. Your key is coded with a number, it is never associated with your street address, and is kept in a locked secure key box. If you do choose to meet the team for access to your home, we offer you one of fourtime slots (between 9-10am, 12-2pm or 3-5pm). Circumstances beyond our control such as traffic, weather, or team illness may affect our arrival time. Your flexibility and understanding in these situations is greatly appreciated. We will always do our best to keep you informed of any delays we may be experiencing.
● Lock Outs - If we arrive to your home and you forgot to leave the door open, leave a key or the team needs to leave without cleaning for any reason, you could be charged a $25 fee. Our employees are paid by the hour and this fee is necessary to cover their cost. Most of our customers do entrust us with a key to their home, a responsibility we take very seriously.
● Making payments. All payments must be made the day of your scheduled cleaning. We accept Cash, Checks, Zelle, Venmo, Paypal or Credit Cards. Any returned check will result in a $35 service charge.
● Due to insurance policies we are not permitted to step higher than our 2-step stool, or lift heavy objects or furniture.
● To protect our cleaners and your privacy, please be sure that any confidential or potentially illegal documents or substances are put away before your scheduled cleaning.
● Damage or Breakage - We make every effort to take the greatest care while in your home, but we understand accidents happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but cannot be guaranteed. We request that all valuable, irreplaceable, collectible, or heirloom items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valued) be stored and/or not cleaned by our team.
● Your satisfaction is our #1 Priority, therefore we guarantee on all of our cleaning services. Any necessary adjustments must be reported to our office within 24 hours of the cleaning date for resolution by one of our cleaning staff members.
Copyright © 2023 Maid In Orange - All Rights Reserved.